Before using our services, please read these terms.
This Agreement was last modified on November 04, 2015.
Please read these Terms of Service completely before using loci.to which is owned and operated by Mokaal P.C. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site.
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
Terms of Service
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our application are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this application and to the fullest extent permitted by American law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this application.
ACCESSING OUR APPLICATION
Access to our application is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our application without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our application is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our application, and in the material published on it. Those works, are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The material displayed on our application is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our application or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our application, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR USE OF OUR APPLICATION
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our Application by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Application or any server, computer or database connected to our Application. You must not attack our Application via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Application will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Application or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR APPLICATION
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Locito is a registered trade mark of Mokaal P.C.
Thank you for downloading and using our Application.